Printed from ChabadofBinghamton.com

Page Not Found

Details of Post:

Name :  
Subject : Freshman Roommate 
Comments : I would make a good roommate because I am fun person, but I also know when to take things seriously. I can be shy, but I love being bold and making new friends. I want to be involved in the social scene and I am looking for a roommate I can do that with. Please email me if you think it can work out. 
Post Date : 4/27/2009 10:50:00 PM 

Replies To This Post

Ashley Schwartz

Sorry#1 posted 4/13/2011 4:25:00 PM
Sorry I didn't look at the year you posted that.

Ashley Schwartz

Incoming Freshman#2 posted 4/13/2011 4:09:00 PM
Hey, I am an incoming freshman for fall 2011 from Long Island. I keep kosher and am shomer shabbat. I recently posted here about finding a roommate with the same needs. I registered for housing in the Newing Community and would love for you to consider me (after talking of course). I can be shy and to myself, but once you get to know me I am very outgoing, but take school seriously.

Ashley Schwartz

Incoming Freshman#3 posted 4/13/2011 4:09:00 PM
Hey, I am an incoming freshman for fall 2011 from Long Island. I keep kosher and am shomer shabbat. I recently posted here about finding a roommate with the same needs. I registered for housing in the Newing Community and would love for you to consider me (after talking of course). I can be shy and to myself, but once you get to know me I am very outgoing, but take school seriously.

Andrew Gilson

hey!#4 posted 4/17/2010 5:15:00 PM
haha whatsup! I love your self-description! Can't wait to see you! Sorry if you thought I was a potential roommate lol

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
:
:

spacer