Page Not Found

Community Board » Housing Board

Details of Post:

Name :  
Subject : Looking for modern orthodox roommate 
Place : N/A  
Kosher : yes 
Shomer Shabbat : yes 
Comments : Hi everyone! I'm Talia. I'm looking for a roommate. I am a quietish Jewish girl from Rhode Island who is going to the Binghamton advantage program next year. I love to write and read and cook and do creative things... mostly I write poetry. My top choice for rooming is College-In-The-Woods. I'm a bit messy, not too much though. I'll never touch your stuff. Not too much of a partyer, so it'd be good to keep that out of the dorm. I take my work seriously but I'm also very social. At the end of the day though, I do like my space. I tend to go to sleep at like 11 or 12 pm. Message me if you're interested in rooming with me! Some more random info: I love classic rock from like the 60s to the 90s and and I also really love Regina Spektor! I'm also sort of info classical piano right now. I like a well written tv show but I guess I tend to be more of an escapist when it comes to tv... so you know Gilmore girls, the wonder years, etc. But I loveeeeee mad men! I do plan to be pretty involved in hillel/Chabad....i'm so excited to meet all of you! 
Post Date : 5/7/2015 3:41:00 PM 

Respond To This Post

:
:

:
:
:

View all 4 Community Boards »

spacer